Southern Telecom Inc. (STI) is a leading manufacturer of quality consumer products. Our commitment is to offer the latest technology and the highest quality products which are affordable to everyone, everywhere. Since its founding in 1988, STI has consistently delivered to market a full line of products that incorporate unique styling, high quality, and new technology.
Primary responsibilities include crafting concise and compelling copy that clearly communicates SouthernTelecom's messaging and brand standards for a variety of marketing collateral. The Associate Copywriter is also responsible for executing and understanding the copy editing function and acting as a proofreader for all print and electronic collateral materials. This position must stay current on market trends and industry thought leadership to strengthen and enhance SouthernTelecom's existing voice and position within the Electronic industry.
• BA/BS degree; preferably in Marketing, English, Journalism or Communications.
• 2+ years of professional writing and editing experience preferred. Electronic industry experience, a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices for varied projects with diverse audiences to deliver clear, compelling marketing copy.
• Knowledge of AP style and SEO best practices.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated and resourceful.
• Ability to interface with all levels of management.
• Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements.
SouthernTelecom is an established, financially stable organization with a proven track record of excellence and great corporate culture. If you share our drive, professionalism and enthusiastic spirit and would like to be a part of a growing organization, please forward your resume to:
How To Apply