Front End Developer
Acotel Interactive, Inc. is a leading digital entertainment provider. We are currently seeking a motivated Front End Developer to help meet the challenges of a growing, highly competitive market.
Front End Developers at Acotel Interactive are at the nexus of the creative team, back end development and product design. You must have a solid understanding of raw JS and the popular libraries and APIs, better than basic design skills, and the ability to implement high fidelity designs from mockups that get brought to life by the interactivity you add. You have no fear of PHP and are conversant with up to date user experience trends, technologies and best practices for both mobile and desktop.
Acotel Interactive start up environment requires you to be prepared to be flexible in your responsibilities and pitch in to help out and acquire skills in many areas. In return, the opportunity for growth, learning and expanding your contributions is immense.
All applicants should have demonstrated experience or ability in all of the following areas.
• Well-versed in the cross browser and device issues and debugging
• Knowledge of the mobile experience on web and native
• Familiarity HTML5 mobile app solutions such as PhoneGap or Titanium a plus
• Good eye for design and user experience
• Some familiarity with PHP and source control (SVN and/or Git)
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects in parallel
• A team player who can work independently but communicates often
Candidates must have online portfolios or example urls to submit.
B.A. or B.F.A. required.
Must be able to work out of our New York City location.
Acotel Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and great company paid benefits within a fun and positive workplace.
To apply for this job send your resume attached as a Word, PDF, or Plain Text file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the email stating "Front End Developer"
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.