Online Marketing Analyst
Who We Are:
A team of interactive media professionals who are obsessed with optimization and conversions. We design promotions and products that turn online users into real-time buyers.
Our IDEAL Candidate:
This full-time position will report directly to the Chief Optimization Officer. The Online Marketing Research Analyst will work hand-in-hand with the Chief Optimization Officer and perform a wide variety of duties as it relates to online marketing and communications. This will include, but not limited to KPI Reporting related projects and data documentation. This position possesses superior knowledge of online marketing skills in a manner that demonstrates the highest level of quality and accountability with high attention to detail and accuracy.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
• Research various concepts as it relates to online marketing.
• Prepare and create reports and presentations as it relates to research findings.
• Work closely with Chief Optimization Officer to bootstrap new products and marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate with various departments and team leads.
• Consistently delivers distinctive quality service, with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Prioritize and route action items; follow-through on completion of work.
• Advanced background in Online Marketing, Communications and Technology.
• Strong Internet usage skills.
• Advanced computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel & Visio.
• Knowledge of HTML a plus.
• Excellent writing, analytics and research skills.
• Discretion and confidentiality in all activities is required.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be extremely organized and a self-starter.
• Highly motivated, energetic, and resourceful.
• Looking to grow and evolve within the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of management and clients.
• Ability to work independently; handle routine tasks with minimal supervision.
• Exhibit initiative in problem solving and troubleshooting.
Please submit a Word or PDF copy of your resume and coverletter using the APPLY NOW link.
How To Apply