eHealthers are a creative, collaborative and diverse group of talented individuals, and we want you to join our team. Our goal is to make health insurance easier and more accessible for individuals, families and small businesses, but we can't get there without your incredible UI/IxD talents.
We're looking for someone with 3 - 4+ years of experience in user interface and interaction design with a proven track record of creating beautiful and compelling UI. The right person will have a talent for making the complex simple and intuitive, be able to iterate quickly, and will work well using an agile/scrum process.
Here's more about the position and specific responsibilities.
What you'll be doing:
- Conceptualize, design, and implement UI for a high traffic e-commerce site and other web applications within our organization.
- Work directly with product managers, business stakeholders, engineers and other designers on projects from concept to completion.
- Deliver quality work within a given deadline and manage design deliverables.
What you'll need:
- A strong online portfolio showcasing your design process and deliverables.
- In depth knowledge of graphics editors like Fireworks, Photoshop, etc…
- The ability to create low fidelity, as well as high fidelity wireframes.
- Knowledge of web standards and cross-browser compatibility plus familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- To be a self-directed team member, confident and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English, with both technical and not- so-technical people. Ability to explain why a design works or why it doesn't.
- Basic knowledge of web accessibility (section 508, WCAG 2.0, etc…)
- Relevant undergraduate degree and 3-4+ years of UI design experience
- Bonus- experience conducting user research (desired but not required)
Click on the APPLY tab below or cut and paste the Link below to go direct to the job posting at :
or email your resume to: email@example.com
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.