Visual Marketing Partners is based in Manhattan and provides the luxury retail market with a full line of services, from ideation to the final product. We're a next generation creative group rooted in innovating at the forefront of a redefined marketing landscape.
We are looking for an extremely organized Project Coordinator for our Display Department. We need a mechanically minded person who can visualize in three dimensions, and then translate job details to our in-house production team, and outside vendors. The ideal candidate will be self-starter capable of providing management of three dimensional retail display projects from beginning to end. We design and produce point of purchase displays, custom fixtures, windows displays, and store environment elements.
• Make required calculations to determine material usage, quantities, and cost benefits.
• Work with Creative Department to update drawings, set up specifications, guides and other pertinent design data for production.
• Compile and maintain an up to date materials library of display materials and fabrication processes.
• Compile bid package information and solicit quotes from multiple vendors.
• Enter Purchase Order and shipping information into enterprise software and follow up with appropriate departments.
• Create project budgets and manage Purchase Orders and payments to vendors.
• Mange internal records for client billing with Accounts Payable department.
• Direct production team in the way they need to produce projects.
• Be available for production questions and directives.
• Process and assist in creating design change orders.
• Oversee compliance of final product with project design direction, and company quality standards.
• Maintain excellent cooperative vendor relations that lead to producing the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost.
• 2-5 years of proven experience in similar role, with relevant estimating and project management experience
• An understanding of fabrication and assembly processes, including but not limited to the following areas; metalwork, woodworking, plastics, printing, and paint finishing.
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings
• Very strong written communication skills
• Excellent people skills for negotiating difficult situations both in person and over the phone
• Expert-level Excel skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or equivalent experience.
• CAD drafting skills a plus
Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit your resume and references to projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, you will be contacted only if the search committee feels that your qualifications meet our requirements.
For more information, please visit www.vismp.com
How To Apply