Sr. UX Strategist
JOB TITLE: Senior User Experience Strategist
The Senior User Experience Strategist position requires an experienced professional who can successfully design user experiences across Web sites, applications and other digital/mobile media, and help mentor and manage our overall UX team. This role requires managing outside vendors as needed, helping define and implement Comrade’s vision and capabilities in User Experience, and getting all the details right. Equally important is your ability to live the core values of Comrade: trusted relationships and high quality work.
• Serve as User Experience Lead on various client projects
• Develop functional specifications for web, tablet, and mobile applications with multiple client stakeholders
• Analyze needs for projects and research solutions
• Generate user research documentation as needed
• Create scenarios/use cases, site maps, navigation, wireframes, storyboards, workflow diagrams and prototypes as needed
• Champion the cause of user-centric design and help educate key stakeholders on UX as needed
• Help Director of UX manage and mentor team
• Collaborate with project team in planning website structure
• Assist with creative process and overall project vision
• Minimum 7 years of experience in User Experience, with at least 3 years in a senior role for a web development firm, agency, or equivalent client-side experience
• Bachelor's degree required; Masters in human factors, information sciences, or related field preferred
• Experience with financial services or similar transaction-based web applications required
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, or related technologies
• Experience designing for mobile and/or tablet devices preferred
• Knowledge in prototyping software (e.g., Axure) is preferred
• Knowledge of design and web development processes
• Experience analyzing complex business flows and data preferred
Comrade is a digital marketing and experience design agency located in historic Old Oakland. We partner with clients to ensure strategic, innovative, user-centric design solutions. Our partnerships, both internally and with clients, are built on two simple, core values: trusted relationships and high quality work. We offer a flexible, friendly, collaborative work environment, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. To learn more about Comrade, or apply for a position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.