We are a highly specialized, architectural design-build firm located in West Toronto and we have an immediate opening for a Conceptual Designer.
This is a great opportunity for someone with outstanding conceptual design talents looking to work with a very talented team and to collaborate with top designers worldwide. This person would be working on conceptual designs for architectural interiors, features, way finding, and art installations. The ideal candidate is fuelled by creativity, passionate about design and brings with them a strong knowledge of materials and custom fabrication methods.
A typical day or week in this role would include:
• developing concepts for internal/external projects
• seeing projects through ideation, conceptualization, to final production.
• working with clients and internal design team translating ideation and concepts into hand sketches, 3D Models, presentation boards, etc.
Relevant skills or backgrounds:
• Background in Environmental Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, Interior Design and/or Film and Set Design.
• Must have the ability to hand sketch and create digital 3D renderings.
• Proficiency with Revit, Rhino (with grasshopper knowledge), Sketchup, and Solidworks an asset.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio (link or attachment) to the email provided. Applications without a portfolio will NOT be considered.
While we wish to thank those interested in this opportunity, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
How To Apply