Brand Strategist at Pinnacle Exhibits
Pinnacle Exhibits creates custom spaces to change minds, motivate behavior and leave a lasting impression. We are a diverse and merry band of branders, builders, designers, makers, communicators, advertisers and engineers united by a hunger to wow people in 3D. Working with timelines measured in days and weeks not months or years, our talented teams conceive projects from scratch, moving them from ideation, to 3D design, to fabrication and to deployment in the field. We are achievement junkies and live for the moment when an idea is transformed from words into physical space, moving people to action.
We are based in Oregon with a second facility in Irvine, California. Our SE Portland design studio, where this position is based, is located in the Olympic Mills Commerce Center (OMCC). The OMCC is a beehive of creative energy and is located in the land of bikes, breweries, mustaches and locally roasted coffee. Food carts? Check. World class dining? Check. Legendary Burnside Skate Park? Check. What more could a creative mind want?
We value independence, reward initiative and trust everyone to do what’s right for our clients. We offer competitive benefits and compensation. If we sound like your kind of people, get in touch. We are recruiting for a Brand Strategist.
The Brand Strategist helps create and shape big ideas into compelling pitches. This skilled storyteller coordinates internal and external resources to craft our creative decks. This person will develop and own our RFP process. They will manage our internal branding and marketing efforts.
Some nuts and bolts about the job responsibilities:
• Create big ideas that inspire action
• Create integrated exhibit and event campaigns beyond booth design for existing and potential clients—to include graphic design, video, web, social media
• Manage the RFP process from intake to delivery. Provide art direction, schedule tasks to meet deadlines, prioritize the queue, aggregate contributions from internal and external resources
• Manage Pinnacle’s branding and marketing efforts across all media—collateral, brand guidelines, website, advertising, employee communications, social media, PR
• Participate in key client presentations
• Research and stay relevant with changing markets, emerging technologies, trends and social networks
• Develop and expand an external freelance resource pool, locally and nationally
• Write copy, produce graphic layouts, produce/project manage final output
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we would like to hire someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
• 5 years of experience developing and executing brand strategy
• Broad experience building brands and creating integrated marketing campaigns, preferably in an agency setting
• The ability to pull together teams and resources and provide guidance in an inspiring manner
• Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Graphic design and copywriting experience
• Inspirational visual thinker and story-teller
• Excellent communicator, significant team contributor
• Able to travel (up to 30%)
To apply, please supply a resume and portfolio samples by visiting http://pinnacle.hiringthing.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.