Contractor - Web Design (Temp to Hire)
About the Job:
Produces graphic sketches, designs, and copy layouts for online content. Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts. May require an associate's degree or its equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; reports to Sr. Online Art Director. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
About Your Duties:
In this position, you will be responsible for:
• Operating effectively as a member of the Creative team.
• Operating effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Development of web applications and components.
• Design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively developing in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilizing storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrating creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrating ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
• Design of landing pages, web graphics, social media skins, web emails and banners.
About Your Experience:
• The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Experience in designing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 3 years of web design experience is required.
• Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
• Front-end and some back-end development experience.
• Practical experience in development of HTML, CSS, graphics creation with Photoshop, Illustrator, (Adobe Creative Suite), multimedia creation with Flash, ActionScript, (Macromedia Studio).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
How To Apply