Mid-Level Mechanical Engineer
As a Product Engineer, it is your job to be the owner of all technical aspects of a project from conception through mass production. This means you will perform a variety of tasks that are necessary to bring an idea that starts as a sketch to life, so every day is different. You will have the opportunity to work with several top industrial designers as well as cutting edge manufacturing partners in Asia. In addition to someone who is highly creative, has an eye for detail, and a passion for design, we are looking for someone with the following skill set:
• Excellent problem solving skills
• The ability to communicate ideas clearly through sketches and email (even to someone who is not a native English speaker)
• The ability to work well as part of a larger team is essential
• A good working knowledge of plastic materials, injection molding, sheet metal, and die-casting
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering is required for this position. This is not an Industrial Design job
• Intermediate level Solidworks or ProE
• Experience in dealing with Asian factories preferred
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in a relevant field and a US working visa are required
Resumes should be submitted in PDF format for review. Please send any documentation of previous projects that best show your suitability for this position.
OXO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.