Assistant Art Director
Metropolis is looking for a mid-level designer to join its small design team. The Assistant Art Director will contribute to the front and back of the magazine and will work closely with the rest of the art and editorial staff to produce a smart and engaging publication. The Assistant Art Director will also collaborate on multiple peripheral projects and campaigns that Metropolis generates.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- BA or higher in graphic design or related field
- 3 to 5 years of print experience (magazine experience is helpful, but not necessary)
- an intrinsic interest in all fields of design
- an independent designer who is also a good collaborator
- ability to generate your own imagery
- a systems thinker
- very strong conceptual and typographic skills
- good management skills
- an interest in research
- knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and a sense of humor is a must
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.