Photography editor / manipulator / Photoshop
GB65 is looking for a talented photography editor/manipulator to join our team. We seek a photographic expert who is passionate, self-motivated and eager to learn and share. Responsibilities include creating photo compositions for advertising campaign concepts, fashion and beauty retouching, sophisticated still and video based color correction, image enhancement and effect based manipulation as well as researching and concepting for advertising campaigns.
- Mastery in Adobe Photoshop using non destructive editing, layer masks and organized layer hierachies
- Ability to interpret specific direction given by art director and fellow designers
- Ability to take critiques with a positive attitude and follow through with creative direction
- Meticulous attention to detail with speed and efficiency critical
- Experience working under tight deadlines
- Research skills a plus
This is an extremely fast paced work environment that at times requires long hours. Please consider before applying. Also, please live within the NYC metropolitan area and be able to commute for interview, trial period, etc.
Please email resume, cover letter with salary requirements and a PDF portfolio with/or link to personal website.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.