Industrial Senior Designer
Senior Industrial Designer:
IA Collaborative is an awarding winning creative enterprise specializing in branding, graphic and interface design, product design, and strategic research. Through contextual research and validation, we uncover unmet consumer needs, define emerging business opportunities, and deliver game changing solutions.
At IA Collaborative you will have the opportunity to leverage and develop your existing talents and skills while being exposed to IA’s cutting-edge research, strategy, creative philosophies, and tools. You’ll work with a team of people who are passionate about learning, highly strategic in their approach, and deeply committed to creative excellence.
We are currently seeking a Senior Designer to join our team with a great sense of form and passion for design.
As a Senior Designer, you will:
• Serve as your clients’ design partner and guide. You will inspire your clients to achieve superior design by collaborating with teams both internal and external, attending regularly scheduled meetings, creative ideation sessions and presentations
• Assist research teams with immersive, contextual research: going into the field, living the design problem and setting up to solve it.
• Lead all areas of design with tasks including: research, ideation/sketching, brainstorming, rough prototyping, 3D modeling, 3D rendering, presentation preparation and interaction/graphic design support.
• BA/BS in Industrial Design
• This position requires 3+ years of industrial design experience
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to organize and plan project programs and timeline in house and with external teams
• Impressive rendering and sketching skills.
• Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and process
• Experience with client interaction and account management
• Communicate and translate ideas and requirements through illustration via 2-D or 3-D programs including RHINO, Solidworks and Adobe Creative Suite
• Expert model-making and mockups using a variety of tools and materials.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Dynamic presentation skills in front of small groups.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.