Sr. Digital Producer
FKM develops ideas with utility, and we are growing. As part of our growth, we are seeking a Sr. Digital Producer to join our growing digital group. Our group is pushing digital boundaries, often doing things that have never been done before. This job will never get boring!
The SDP is responsible for the following:
• Help Campaign Managers in the creation of project plans, cost estimates, and SOW
• Manage all Producers, and Project Managers, to ensure timely and appropriate follow-up, internally and externally
• Educate creative teams on the possibilities and limitations, know every detail of the project, and develop strong relationships with Campaign Managers and account teams
• Actively engage creative and media teams, as well as manage tech leads
• Identify areas of campaign improvement
• Own all project meetings, and ensure that Producers prepare for internal meetings and client reviews, take notes, and create reports
• Share responsibility in developing and maintaining internal agency processes
• 7+ years of digital experience
• Excellent client facing and internal communications skills; written and verbal
• Passionate about innovation and creativity in the digital space
• Ability to interpret RFP’s, and quickly turnaround accurate and detailed SOW
• Must have great understanding of IA/UI standards, and trends, across all devices
• Must have project experience on projects using HTML5/CSS3 standards, and knowledge of the associated complexities
• Ability to manage multiple projects with parallel timelines
• Ability to multi-task on a regular basis
• You know the deal, it’s creative, often crazy...it’s advertising production! And, if you don’t know all about it...then this position may not be right for you.
FKM offers a fun and rewarding work environment, where every Associate is valued. For consideration, please forward your salary requirements/history to email@example.com. Please put SDP in the subject line. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know FKM will only respond to those candidates whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. No phone calls, please. FKM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply