Sr. Industrial Designer
Nectar Product Development is seeking an Industrial Designer with the ability to translate front-end research/strategy into design opportunities.
Must be able to develop solutions as a result of understanding the human factors, marketing, and manufacturing parameters of the product and incorporating it into an appropriate and beautiful form. The position will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams on a continuous basis.
The process of the Industrial Designer will be in a combination of sketching, CAD, and physical modeling. Desired candidates will have experience developing consumer, medical, and industrial products.
- User Interface-wire framing
- User interface- prototyping
- Visual research
- Configuration studies
- Foam core mockups
- Foam carving
- Preparation for presentations
- Conceptual sketching including Illustrator and Photoshop Ideation
- CAD modeling in Solidworks and surface modeling
- Excellent visual and verbal communication and storytelling skills
- Ability to work smoothly with a fast-paced interdisciplinary team
- Highly organized
- Team player
- 5– 10+ years work experience
Please apply through our website and email cover letter, resume, and work samples. Samples are preferably sent as Acrobat PDF, URL of personal work. No files over 5 meg large.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.