We are looking for a creative Senior UX Designer with a focus on research and interaction design for our leading pregnancy, beauty and celebrity sites.
What You’ll Do
This is an opportunity to establish UX strategies and set the one for desktop, responsive and mobile app UX design.
- Initiate usability and design research for each project, building a solid research foundation. Perform card sorting, surveys, and interviews as needed.
- Be integral to the visioning process and ideation. Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Edit, Design, and Technology teams and more. Participate or run creative brainstorming sessions.
- Participate in all phases of the development process from idea conception, wireframes and prototyping, to overseeing design and implementation.
Who you Are
Your current title may start with IA, UI or UX. Either way, you bring a passion for user experience to all that you do.
- You’re a wireframing and prototyping master.
- You thrive on collaboration and can fight for your ideas while embracing others.
- You have experience designing for desktop and mobile.
- You are obsessed with the details that make an experience both effective and engaging.
- You are resourceful and creative. Getting things done the usual way might not be an option – so thinking outside the box is encouraged and often necessary.
- Approximately 5+ years of professional design experience.
- College graduate, preferably a degree in HCI or Interaction Design.
- Experience in wireframe and prototyping tools including Axure, Omnigraffle, Keynote, or similar.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your wireframing, prototyping and user research chops.
To be considered, please include a portfolio link with your resume.
About Everyday Health
Attracting 30 million monthly unique visitors, Everyday Health, Inc. is the leading provider of online health solutions. The company offers consumers, healthcare professionals and marketers with content and advertising-based services. Its broad portfolio of websites and mobile applications span the health spectrum–from in-depth medical content for condition prevention and management to healthy lifestyle offerings. Everyday Health offers the tools, community, and expert advice people need to live healthier lives, every day. Everyday Health was founded in 2002 by CEO, Ben Wolin, and President, Mike Keriakos.
At Everyday Health, we foster a cooperative and lively environment that encourages new ideas and forward thinking, and we value our employees and support their development. We work hard, but we work together to create a website experience that helps our audience live healthier lives every day and we have fun while we do it!
Please submit link to your portfolio with your resume.
How To Apply