You are a design wizard. A master of pixel and color. You can create beautiful web mockups, identity work, online and print collateral, t-shirt designs, you name it. You think our website looks like crap and already have an itch to work on it. As the first visual designer at PagerDuty and you’ll have an incredible opportunity to make your mark on all aspects of our brand identity.
The right candidate will be sharp, entrepreneurial, and enthusiastic with a problem solver, go-getter attitude. You have a strong attention to detail - the sort of person who notices when fonts don't match on different pages on a website, or when something's a pixel out of alignment.
Will you be our fearless design leader?
• Design the look and feel of our brand identities and maintain the integrity of our visual style
• Turning conceptual feature descriptions or rough sketches into beautiful products
• Delivering creative to our marketing team: newsletters, ads, promotional pages, and more
• Designing web and mobile sites
• Delivering icons for our site, logos, backgrounds, images, headers, footers, and other collateral
• 3-6+ years experience as a designer for web and print
• A strong portfolio - candidates without a portfolio will not be considered
• Visual design skills (web color theory, typography, layout, image and icon design)
• Able to create mockups and prototypes with excellent craftsmanship
• Advanced Adobe CS skills
• Detail-oriented, have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, strong communication and documentation skills
• A degree in design (BFA/MFA)
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.