Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: This person will ideate, develop and execute digital creative.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Web Production to...
• Assist in maintenance of the Coach Factory website and emails; translate creative into a digital environment that ensures a cohesive Coach image.
• Partner with Manager and Art Directors on the day-to-day creative updates and site changes.
• Assist in production of email advertising, using html and gif animations.
• Assist in organization, manipulation, and some re-touching of digital imagery. Includes maintaining consistency of image quality and coloration for images from multiple sources and being able to FTP images to and from vendors and keeping these files ordered on server.
• Participate in new idea sessions and the possible development and execution of those ideas (i.e.: shopping experiences, new sites, marketing campaigns, etc).
• Support manager with Creative design and execution of all portal advertising needs (banners, content modules, etc.).
• Partner with the Coach creative team as well as the CoachFactory.com business team for design and business related strategies.
The accomplished individual will possess...
• Proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat. Dreamweaver is a plus.
• A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
• Ability to take direction from senior creative managers and provide multiple solutions
• Experience with still-life photography direction and styling.
• Ability to concept design solutions with limited direction.
• Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow through.
• Ability to think outside the box and awareness of digital trends.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Well organized.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Team player.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Positive “can-do” attitude.
• An understanding of customer priorities and ability to strive to exceed expectations.
An outstanding professional will have...
• BFA / BA in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art or related field.
• The ability to code simple HTML is preferred.
• Drawing / Illustration skills a plus.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a related field.
• Experience working for a retail or fashion brand is a plus.
• Must have knowledge of e-commerce.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-AB Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
How To Apply