This individual will help lead the development and execution of the graphic design elements and requirements for the Sound United brands. This individual will work to concept, design, create, and execute facets of brand marketing collateral for the SU brand experience including all in-store material, advertising, packaging materials and manuals as well as select digital assets for web related activity. This individual will be linked to – and take creative direction from – the Sound United Creative Director nd Chief Design Officer to ensure consistent execution of the Sound United family of Brands look, feel, and voice for this channel to our consumer. This individual will report to the Creative Director of Sound United Marketing for all aspects of the position to ensure the timely execution of projects and to ensure budget adherence, team alignment, and professional development.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF FOCUS
a. Sound United Graphic Design
b. In-Store Signage;
d. Web Graphics;
e. Event Marketing Materials;
f. Multi-Media and Social-Media Content;
g. Internal Communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collaborate on the conception, design, and development of Sound United Brand Marketing;
2. Execute the creative vision for Sound United;
3. Execute the requisite POP in support of the Retail Partners;
4. Work with vendors to ensure the flawless execution of all Brand material;
5. Create and design art based on marketing department supervisor’s general direction;
6. Acts as the first point of contact/trouble shooter for production vendor related questions/problems as necessary;
7. Maintains the Brand style guide, helps with keeping it enforced ¬always ensuring the Brand team is following the creative lead of the Sound United brand team;
8. Collaborate and work with external agencies on the development and execution of brand and product concepts with retail or POS applications;
9. Assist in the research and sourcing for cutting edge materials and processes to ensure Sound United maintains its leadership position in both retail displays as well as shops and tradeshows;
10. Understand fabrication costs/processes to ensure each stays on brand, on budget and on schedule;
11. Work closely with outside agencies and vendors related to the engineering, sourcing/development and delivery of related projects;
A Bachelors degree (or similar) and 4+ years of related experience are required. Experience working with vertically integrated brands on the retail store experience is preferred as is experience within the Consumer Electronics industry.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Proficient in the typical graphic design programs (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign) required. Ability to collaborate with creative teams to ensure world-class creative development and execution. Demonstrates a high degree of creativity through the understanding of design principles including typography, color, images and composition for effective design solutions. Experience working with vendors and on-press to ensure flawless execution of materials to the highest standards of the Sound United Brand.
Submit cover letter, resume and PDF portfolio of work samples no bigger than 5MB or link to online portfolio. Put “Graphic Designer: your name” in the subject field. Due to the volume of responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
How To Apply