User Experience (UX) Designer Sprig Health
User Experience (UX) Designer - Sprig Health
If you are a talented UX Designer who wants to make a difference and is passionate about changing the way people experience health care, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are a Web-based technology start-up that is a leader in the consumer-oriented health care revolution. We provide equal access to a health care marketplace based on the principles of transparency, convenience and affordability. As part of our expansion, we want to hire people who share our vision and are looking for an exciting career in user experience.
Here's what we're looking for:
• You'll lead the user-experience design from concept through project execution, including user stories, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications, and final graphics for mobile and web applications.
• You're passionate about translating user feedback and business requirements into design solutions.
• You're an advocate for iterative releases and live A/B site testing, and you use data from testing to improve product performance.
• You're able to balance creativity with consistency, and you factor in development efficiency and site performance when developing designs.
• You seek opportunities to maximize both customer satisfaction and conversion rates.
• Prioritization and planning are core strengths, and you are used to juggling competing priorities and a diverse workload.
Your professional experience and education include:
• BA, BFA or BS in Graphic Design or related field
• At least 5 years UX design experience for web and mobile
• Marketing, multi-media/Web design experience; ideally has ecommerce and consumer brand experience
• Technical competencies required in the following areas:
• Presentation Layer Development
• Adobe suite
• User testing and A/B testing
• Web analytics
• Cross-browser compatibility, primarily with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox
• Flash and action scripting
• Application design experience
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
• Macromedia Dreamweaver a plus
To apply for this position visit our website, www.cambiahealth.com/careers and apply to Job #668942.
Sprig Health employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. A drug screen and background check is required.
Sprig Health makes health care services available to people with or without insurance coverage. Consumers can find a health care provider at a convenient location, with availability and credentials that match their need. Once decided, consumers can book the appointment and pay securely online at www.SprigHealth.com. Doctors and other providers can attract new patients as well as bypass health insurance billing hassles by making their schedules available online.
Cambia Health Solutions is a nonprofit total health solutions company with community roots dating back to 1917. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers' engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
How To Apply