Sr. UX Designer
Moz is looking for a crazy talented senior UX designer to join our family and help build our design culture. We are looking for a super collaborative, easygoing self-starter. A bachelor’s degree in interaction, graphic or industrial design or related field, Adobe Creative Suite ninja-ness, and at least 5 years experience with interaction and visual design of complex web applications are a must. If you have experience with SEO and inbound marketing and CSS3/HTML 5 we will consider you a ROCKSTAR! Please have a portfolio available for review.
We develop an analytics software product to help people do better marketing. Behind the tool is a sea of Mozzers (http://moz.com/about/team) with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’re a startup with the ability to turn a profit, backed by a passionate community of followers, and with an exciting and hopefully VERY lucrative road ahead.
We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. It’s not just about ping pong games and company parties (though we have those too!)— We’d love you to learn more about it below before you apply:
- Moz believes in the TAGFEE tenets (http://moz.com/about/tagfee). As Mozzers, we strive to exemplify these core values.
- Making the web a better place (http://moz.com/about) and watch how we do it (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our video “Why we love Moz” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rr2XKYoc30) and our amazing benefits package (http://moz.com/about/jobs).
Sneak peek at the goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- 21 days off plus 3000 per year towards your vacation!!!
- Home internet, home office, gym, and transportation subsidies
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
How To Apply