We are looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals who can successfully present and communicate product and design concepts to marketing, management and creative departments. The ideal candidate must be able to manage the early phases of design and development, and work directly with licensors to ensure successful product results. Additionally, the ideal candidate will exhibit interest and knowledge of current trends, with specific interest in action figures, plush and electronics.
A successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design/Toy Design and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Excellent sketching skills
- Proven expertise in control drawings of concepts.
- Proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- 3D computer program experience is a plus.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Capacity to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate fluently through presentations, in person and by email.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a knack for problem solving and adaptability to change.
Local candidates only.
How To Apply