Account Director, Client Service
An agency veteran with the ability to drive major client relationships forward
You are passionate about design and have the ability think strategically and conceptually about a brand experience. You love challenging others and you love to be challenged. You care as much about the client as you do the team on the ground doing the work.
We love the challenge of working with a new client as well as the possibility we have to grow that relationship and become a true strategic partner. We work as a team to help develop the best solutions for our clients. We are design thinkers who are looking to tell a great story.
Client Service at Hornall Anderson is about creating a partnership and helping our clients bring the best brand experience possible to their consumers. We want to push client boundaries and help them engage with their customers in a meaningful way.
What you’ll do:
• Provide proactive, strategic leadership on enterprise client relationships. You’ll partner with design and strategy staff to create the best solutions for the client
• Own a collection of complex, integrated client relationships and act as main point of contact for clients on high level account issues including contract negotiation, strategy and business growth
• Partners with creative and strategy leads to deliver best in class solutions
• Manage teams to act as daily contacts with clients and maintain responsibilities for more tactical functions like scheduling, budgeting, managing deadlines and creating proposals
• Identify new business opportunities with new and existing clients and grow relationships
• Takes overall responsibility for account financial performance: agency revenue, profit margin, accounts receivables and client budget management
• Mentors and trains Account Coordinators, Account Managers and Account Supervisors in areas of account/project leadership, proactive thinking, thought leadership, brand management and client management
Abilities & Experience:
Here’s what we think it will take to do this job, but we love being proven wrong:
• Previous experience as lead relationship manager on enterprise-level clients with managed revenue of $3-5million, duration of at least 3 years and highly integrated projects and accounts
• Exceptionally strong communication skills: written, verbal and in presentation/pitch settings
• Demonstrated relationship building skills, both internally and with clients – as well as strong coaching, mentoring and listening abilities
• 10+ years previous agency experience required, brand firm preferred
Hornall Anderson has been a leading brand design/interactive agency for 30 years. Our work includes print, packaging, interactive, video and environmental projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 titans to emerging brands. We have 200 people, 1 experience lab and a swing in the conference room. We work globally with offices in Seattle and London. We think big thoughts and have great parties. Get in touch!
How To Apply