Sr. Designer (video experience)
SquareTrade is the top-rated protection plan trusted by millions of happy customers and offered by top retailers including Amazon, Costco and Tesco. We have more than 200,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. SquareTrade is profitable, growing 90% year on year, and attracted one of the largest private capital raises in 2012, with a $238 million round led by Bain Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco and London, SquareTrade is privately held. Learn more at www.squaretrade.com.
For a minute, forget about browsing job post after job post and just imagine your perfect Design job. Probably not at a company that sells warranties, right? Guess again my talented, visually oriented friend. It’s here at SquareTrade. “How is that possible???” you ask. Because even though warranties are what we sell—brand love is what we make. Google us and you’ll find zillions of five-star reviews, fan videos on YouTube, and our 200,000+ enthusiastic followers on Facebook. It’s crazy. Crazy awesome. Your job will be to help us take that love, the love we have for our customers and our customers have for us, and turn it into big ideas, killer concepts and awesome design.
You’ll be joining our world-class internal creative team inside a company that’s soaring. SquareTrade is the fastest growing ecommerce company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. You’ll have a rare opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of a profitable, high-growth, pre-IPO company. And get some amazing work in your portfolio.
Interested? Let’s chat!
We’re looking for someone who can:
• Concept fresh ideas and turn them into brilliant design
• Design across media: digital, print, environmental, collateral, etc.
• BIG BONUS: Video/editing experience (After Effects or Final Cut)
• Participate in brainstorming sessions
• Stand up for innovative work
• Multitask effortlessly, juggling several projects at a time
• Think of new and innovative ways to engage our customers
• Be part of a small, fast-paced team who loves what they do
Skills & Experience:
• Portfolio that shows exceptional creative and conceptual design talent
• Collaborates well in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary environment
• 3+ years agency or in-house experience
SquareTrade is located in San Francisco’s SOMA district (does it get better than that?). We offer competitive salaries, stock options, generous paid time off, and respect for your work-life balance.
How To Apply