Product User Interface Designers Needed - Innovative Digital Boutiques & Major E-Commerce Clients
We are Vitamin T, a digital-focused creative staffing firm. Our leading digital startup and boutique agency clients seek Product UI Designers to create interfaces for multiplatform digital products, with an emphasis on mobile, tablet and installation interface. Let us introduce you to inspired, cutting-edge Agile startup environments and visionary digital agencies. Our clients’ perks include hands-on high-tech field trips, breakfast buffets, “Prototype Tuesdays”, and stock options.
Sounds like a good fit?
Some candidate requirements:
- Can quickly comp in Photoshop and Illustrator, and has an understanding of UX/IA tools like Axure, Omnigraffle, and Balsamiq
- Should be able to create user-centered interfaces informed by usability data
- Should be able to strategize user flow and execute visual design based on intended user interaction
- Can work closely with other members of the product team, including interaction designers and front end developers
Nice to haves:
- Fluency in front end code languages, including HTML5/CSS3, and ability to design using code stylings
- An understanding of interaction design, including holistic and tactical UX and IA
Don’t have all the requirements? Don’t worry! Our clients love visual designers with an interest in functional usability and there are roles across the UI spectrum.
Salary: $43+/hr; $90k+ yearly (Flexible for Experience)
Start Date: October 2013
Interested? Apply now:
Please send your resume, portfolio and salary expectations. Thank you!
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.