Motion Graphic Designer
IXL Learning seeks a creative, talented Motion Graphic Designer to join our team. As a Motion Graphic Designer at IXL, you will create stunning visuals for a series of educational videos targeting elementary through high-school students. The ideal candidate will contribute unique, creative ideas for demonstrating math concepts in a fun and engaging fashion.
* Interpret project requirements and specifications to create animated instructional videos for K-12 students.
* Inspire students with attractive, engaging graphics, illustrations, and animations.
* Depict math concepts in a creative, clear, and light-hearted manner.
* Communicate with product team members to understand and interpret project requirements.
* Experience in graphic design, illustration, animation, and video/audio editing.
* In-depth knowledge of Flash or a similar program.
* Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or After Effects is a plus.
* Solid foundational art skills, including motion, color, line, form, and composition.
* Knowledge of classic animation principles and fundamentals.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to communicate both visually and verbally.
* Proven ability to organize your tasks, work independently, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Interest in K-12 education is a plus.
To apply, please include a link to your portfolio and work samples in your resume or cover letter.
Office Location: San Mateo, CA
Sponsor work visas: No
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.