Acadia is seeking a talented Design Strategist who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and is passionate about design, and real estate. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Design Strategist will work in a team environment to identify and develop new print and electronic advertising to help the team continue to showcase our brand to all of our stakeholders, and provide turnkey marketing tools/products for our offices to implement. The ability to shift gears in a fast pace environment is critical to the success of this role.
- Develop graphics and layouts for the web and print materials both large and small scale.
- Photoshop focused projects such as creating renderings, editing photos, and creating panoramic photos.
- Print material both in-house and through an outside vendor when needed.
- Work with all departments, all levels of personnel and vendors on various projects.
- Maintain website and Twitter for large-scale development.
- Create visuals for large conventions that take Acadia to the next level.
- Be a brand champion by strictly adhering to our standards and creating designs modeled in other markets and business.
- Ensure creative alignment with branding strategy.
- Collaborate with teammates to suggest tools that will be the best solution for a need.
- Keep organized and complete files to be logically located by anyone.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of current design methodologies, marketing trends and social media.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- 5+ years of design experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Power Point)
- Proficiency in web banner and website design
- Proficiency in WordPress, HTML and web content maintenance
- Possess the ability to assess copy and design elements, helping to ensure that they work well together and will be effective.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must be: creative, flexible, have strong attention to detail, deadline-oriented, willing to get involved in all parts of a project (including basics) and handle rejection in a calm and professional manner.
- Regis and/or commercial real estate knowledge a plus
- Photography and/or video editing capabilities a plus
How To Apply