Question #1: Do you live, breathe, eat and sleep good creative?
Question #2: Do you have a great portfolio of motion design and live action video work?
Question #3: Do you want to live in Austin, working with a bunch of dogs and dorks?
If you answered yes to all three questions, then we should to talk. Pronto. We’re Aniden Interactive, and we’re looking for a brilliant Creative Director (CD) to join our Austin office.
Aniden CDs are creative visionaries responsible for transforming client objectives into actionable and successful creative executions. This includes establishing conceptual and stylistic direction, as well as orchestrating the work of art directors and production team members.
The CD is equally adept at both client-facing and staff-facing roles, and also takes a leading role in promoting creative culture and mentoring the creative strengths of staff on a constant basis. Successful candidates possess an extensive background in motion design, video and CG media, and typically hold an advanced degree in art, design or advertising.
An Aniden CD needs to be adept at a number of things:
• The ability to elicit great ideas and concepts. The term “elicit” is key. Aniden CDs possess great conceptual ability, but they also know how to extract great ideas from others.
• The ability to communicate and sell ideas/concepts to staff and to clients.¬
• The ability to guide the creative and the team executing it. This is a combination of creative vision, people management and project oversight.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Responsible for ideation and articulation of creative solutions that fulfill client’s strategic objectives
• Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
• Inspire and motivate creative and production teams
• Mentor and guide staff through critique of their work to maintain consistent creative quality; striving for thoughtful, award-winning work
• Lead brainstorming and ideation activities
• Collaborate with others to create innovative ideas and concepts
• Present work to clients
Aniden Interactive is a digital agency focused on creating outrageously good work for our clients and the world in general. We create things that achieve our client’s objectives and solve problems. Our client work ranges from immersive interactive experiences like massive touch wall experiences and microsites, to true-to-life 3D imagery and animation, to storytelling through video and motion graphics. We also develop our own products and applications whenever we identify a need or opportunity. Lastly, we pride ourselves on a laid-back yet career-focused work environment, and people seem to like it. Most employees have been part of the team for at least 5 years, and many have been with us for over a decade.
Please send your resume with a link to your work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Creative Director.”
How To Apply