Location: Oklahoma City, Ok, USA
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our in-house graphic design team. We are searching for someone with a portfolio that includes a keen eye for design, innovative typography, brilliant color choices, attention-grabbing illustration and clean layout skills.
Our rapidly growing company is a leading innovator in art and craft supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create designs to satisfy an incredibly diverse array of project objectives
• Accept the challenge of a diverse workload that could include anything from nationally distributed materials to corporate posters and bulletins.
• Create unique yet stylish packaging that jumps off the shelves and holds its own against big name competitors
• Have a role in developing exclusive products to be sold in stores across the United States
• Collaborate with team members to meet (and exceed) the needs and expectations of the company
• Juggle multiple projects under time sensitive deadlines
• Degree in graphic design
• 2+ years professional design experience
• Adobe Creative Suite (like the back of your hand, especially Illustrator)
• Finely tuned eye-for-design with imaginative color and typography skills
• Awareness of current market trends and consumer behavior and the ability to apply that knowledge to your designs
• First-class organizational and time management skills, intensified by ruthless attention to detail
• Ability to keep a cool head when it comes to critiques or feedback
• Comfortable with a demanding, fast-paced work environment
• Work ethic that makes it clear that you love every minute of what you do
• Competitive Salary
• Holiday Pay
• Personal Paid Time Off
• Paid Vacation Leave
• 401(K) Plan
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Medical and Prescription Plan
• Dental Plan
• Group Life Insurance
• Merchandise Discount
• Flexible Spending Plan
• Work in a state of the art Mac environment, housed in a brand new, see-it-to-believe-it facility
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.