Mechanical Industrial Designer
The Mechanical Industrial Designer is responsible for developing new design concepts for our proprietary retail product line by using his/her 2D and 3D visualization skills and strong mechanical understanding.
This includes completing design concepts for presentation to both internal management and sales, and external retailer and brand clients. Also assists in following concepts through prototype, engineering, and production phases with design support. This individual will be asked to solve difficult product challenges, devising creative and effective solutions autonomously.
Experience, Skills, and Requirements:
• 3-10 years of product design and/or industrial design experience, with a solid mechanical background.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited industrial design (or equivalent) program.
• Must be a strong mechanically oriented problem solver with proven 2D and 3D visualization abilities and extensive proficiency with Solidworks.
• Must demonstrate ability and initiative to work independently as well as being a strong team player who can work collaboratively with both on and off-site Associates.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effective handle and adapt to multiple and changing priorities.
Resumes and portfolios (please note portfolios are mandatory to be considered) should be sent via email.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.