Number 41 Media is looking for an experienced Interaction Designer to join our team in Victoria, BC. The Interaction Designer works closely with information architects, graphic designers, developers, project managers and end users to create the user experience for both applications and websites. Using his/her strong analytical skills, the Interaction Designer considers the business requirements, technical requirements and the desired user experience to create wireframes.
* Participating in and/or leading meetings with clients and team members
* Gathering requirements
* Translating requirements and concepts into wireframes, applying usability best practices
* Defining and documenting process flows and workflows
* Developing comprehensive wireframes and specifications
* Managing quality throughout the lifecycle of the project
We are looking for someone who is:
* Passionate about understanding people and interaction design
* Creative, confident, flexible and open-minded
* Continually learning and sharing
* Able to work both independently as well as on a team
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
Be prepared to show examples of your work that clearly demonstrate your abilities.
Please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
How To Apply