Are you among the best at what you do?
Are you immersed in the latest exhibit design and digital marketing platforms?
Do you want to be part of an organization that has doubled its growth over the past three years?
If you answered yes to all three of these questions - we want to talk with you. Exhibitpro is a 22 year old, woman owned business located in Columbus, Ohio. We will be moving into a new state-of-the-art facility this Fall - and are excited to announce a new position opening for a senior level exhibit designer.
The designer we hire will have a minimum of five years experience in exhibit design or related field, and a degree in exhibit, industrial, or interior design. This person must also possess exceptional communication, organizational, and follow up skills - and be able to manage multiple projects, design solutions that exceed expectations, and articulate in a presentation format.
We will provide a competitive salary with room for advancement, a full benefit package including medical with prescription drug card, dental, vision, disability, and Simple IRA retirement plan.
This is a full time position at our corporate office in Columbus, Ohio.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Experience in 3D CAD software; VectorWorks, AutoCAD, Rhino, or SolidWorks preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop; experience in optimizing files for printing/production a plus
- Ability to translate notes from sales staff or clients into developed visual concepts, and clearly communicate the thinking that led to those concepts through engaging presentations
- Ability to refine concepts based on client feedback, and arrive at innovative solutions that meet or exceed project objectives
- Demonstrated understanding of materials and manufacturing processes, relative to keeping designs within budget and build feasibility
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills for interacting with clients, vendors, and Exhibitpro staff
- Superb organization and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and mindset: if you are having a good time, your work will reflect it!
- Ability to take ownership of a project, or aspects of a project, as well as collaborate with a team
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently under multiple deadlines, and commit to working outside normal hours when workload demands
- An open mind to consider and design to all aspects of an experience: interactive, physical/structural, graphics, and above all, the story that the display should tell to the intended audience
How To Apply