Incase is a lifestyle brand on a global basis and the leader in carrying solutions and innovations. We are currently looking for Junior Designer to work in our award-winning design and development studio.
This position involves a broad range of responsibilities that will support as well as drive the Incase brand and its evolving product offering. You will work within a group of designers to execute on brand and product-marketing goals, strategies and roadmaps. Projects and tasks will include soft goods and hard goods products ranging, but not limited to, iOS Device Cases, MacBook Sleeves, Backpacks, and Power products. You will create look-and-feel boards, design sketches, renderings, and help with specification and technical drawings for production.
With the guidance and supervision of the Director of Product, you will walk each project from concept through to production and become familiar with the entire product development process.
• You have a strong aesthetic sensibility and are able to visually and verbally communicate it through sketches, renderings and presentation
• You display an innovative, meaningful approach to design
• You have a good sense of the current design market, about Incase and our vision and you feel confident and able to contribute and develop it further
• You possess basic knowledge about materials and finishes and manufacturing processes
• You are proficient and efficient in 3D building and rendering programs like Alias 3DS Max/ Rhino/Solidworks, V-Ray or similar
• You are proficient and efficient in 2D computer software programs (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, or similar)
• You have a great passion for soft/hard goods design as well as a genuine interest in fashion
• You are a cooperative, hard-working, open-minded, and positive person
• Your spoken and written English is excellent
Please send your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned qualifications to be considered for this position. Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to comment on the status of an individual application. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if you are chosen to move forward in our hiring process.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.