UI Design Manager - Nuance Communications
Nuance Communications is looking for a dynamic and motivated interaction Design Manager. You will work with our Product Management, Engineering, and User Experience teams to produce interaction design solutions for enterprise-level software projects.
The right candidate will be highly adept at architecting user experiences based on coherent, consistent interaction patterns and information architecture. Be adept at the leadership of a small team and happy to get your hands dirty when needed. This managment role is defind as a "hands on" role.
• Expertise with the design patterns of both Android, iOS and web based applications
• 10+ years of solid experience creating interaction design for software projects
• Previous experience mentoring/managing junior personnel
• Experience with user testing planning, facilitation and analysis
• Passion for user-centered design
• Experience in iteratively creating wire frames, task flows, information architecture diagrams and design pattern guidelines
• Ability to collaborate effectively within design team and across organizational boundaries and levels throughout the company.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to receive and act on design feedback from peers, stakeholders, and customers
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and help out in all phases of the research and design process.
• Strong consultative skills and the ability to speak authoritatively on best practices in mobile and web interaction design
• Experience working on an enterprise software product
• Exposure to agile software development
• Experience with data visualization and/or information design
• Familiarity with and/or experience in designing speech-enabled applications is a big plus.
Outside agencies or recruiters are not welcome to contact poster so please don't try!!!!!!!!!!!
No agencies, headhunters or outside service contacts of any kind are not welcome.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.