The Visual Designer turns client briefs into award winning concepts, mocking them up for client approval and then creatively and with a technical eye, building final production quality designs or documents for development.
The Visual Designer is responsible for:
1. Ideate Design and Creative Concepts: understand client brief; brainstorm, innovate and incubate creative and design ideas with broader project team; refine ideas to the best creative concept for mock-up, client presentation and approval
2. Design Mock-ups: translate creative concepts into functioning UI design and userflow mock-ups using the highest creative standard; help project team present design mock-ups to the client, express and defend creative point of view; partner with account management team to thoroughly address client feedback in a way that maintains creative integrity.
3. Manage and Protect Creative Vision: upon client approval of mock-ups, build production-ready designs and other relevant documents for development; partner with back-end developers and other stakeholders throughout development to ensure the creative vision is accurately executed and client expectations are exceeded.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ideate Design & Creative Concept
· Actively participate in concept brainstorms; contribute new ideas to the group and build on others
· Analyze relevant competitive mobile efforts and other best in class mobile campaigns to help provide context for projects
· Create ground-breaking and award winning-mobile concepts and designs based on a client brief
2. Design Mock-Ups
· Create best in class design mock-ups that clearly communicate creative vision for mobile programs including mobile web, applications, rich media etc.
· Create illustrations that visually explain a concept flow or how an idea comes together
· Present creative ideas and mock-ups to internal teams and clients
· Liaise with creative 3rd parties when applicable (illustrators, photographers, content providers etc.)
· Stay at the cutting edge on all that is groundbreaking in mobile ideas, creative concepts and most importantly user-interface design and experience
· Design functioning mock-ups that clearly bring our ideas to life, are creatively excellent and blow our clients away
3. Manage and Protect Creative Vision
· Preparation of production ready files with high level of attention to detail that are seamlessly transitioned to production
· Liaise with back-end developers and project management team on a daily basis throughout development to ensure proper execution of creative ideas and that they reflect what was sold
· Understand time expectation presented at brief and track hours worked on jobs, remaining conscious of time and cost
· Keep team members informed of progress/issues on a timely basis
· Present, explain and defend ideas and design to clients
· Make sure the creative vision presented to the client is brought to life accurately throughout development
· 2+ years Digital design experience; experience with Mobile Web/Web design standards and best practices are a bonus.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Mandatory: Strong communication skills, Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.