We are looking for a talented designer with excellent skills in the graphic arts with knowledge or background in the creative arts from architecture to interiors who will oversee projects from concept to production. This is a challenging position for an organized self-starter with a can-do approach. Must work in-house at our Westchester, NY studio location full-time or freelance.
The individual must have extensive techniques from catalog development to sales presentations, for the recognized leading contemporary lighting design firm. The designer will work with our marketing and design team to develop and deliver finished art.
Email a PDF version of resume and portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or in related field
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant field
- InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Powerpoint and Keynote (Knowledge of Prezi a plus)
- Background in creative arts, architecture, interiors, and/or photography
Must include a pdf version of portfolio and resume.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.