Social Media Specialist
Need an experienced and proven Social Media Specialist responsible creating, executing, and managing SONNEMAN – A Way of Light’s social media presence, along with our marketing and creative team. This applicant should have a proven track record developing an effective strategy, brand awareness, and compelling content for all relevant social media.
- Create and execute cogent ideas on SONNEMAN through social media like but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogs, Youtube, Tumblr, etc.
- Develop a detailed content calendar for social media sites
- Monitor these same sites with measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights and implement new initiatives to improve presence based on the reports
- Research new social media trends and new social media apps
- Adhere to social media legal guidelines
- Previous working knowledge and experience in planning, managing and executing social media
- Knowledge of current best practices and processes of Digital Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills
- Basic proficiency in Photoshop and other Adobe programs
- 2+ years experience in social media specialization in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Advertising, Marketing, or of a relevant field
- Experience with managing and monitoring analytics on but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogs, Youtube, Tumblr, etc.
- Experience with analytics tools including, but not limited to HootSuite, Visible Technologies, Google Analytics, Google Alerts, Radian 6 and Crimson Hexagon
- Experience with creating relevant content for the appropriate social media page
Must submit a PDF version of resume.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.