Spire Creative is an award winning print design firm, focusing on the commercial real estate industry. We are a top tier provider of design services in our market sector and passion for design is a must for all applicants.
We are looking for experienced, talented, creative thinkers for an account executive position in our Washington, DC office. The account executive will focus on client retention and growth, manage day to day interaction with existing clients making sure projects stay on track and on budget, grow accounts by soliciting business from existing clients and new business targets, and also assist with some office management duties. Spire Creative is a growing business and this role requires a team member who can handle multiple responsibilities.
The account executive position leads internal project management from concept to completion for client accounts. Strong interpersonal, client-service, organization and communication skills are required.
• Manage client relationships and expectations
• Identify client objectives and needs
• Manage projects, making sure that they stay on track and on budget
• Ultimately responsible for all client deliverables
• Assist in creating proposals and pitch materials
• Collaborate with multi-discipline agency team
• Develop project plans, budgets and statements of work
• Coordinate with vendors on projects and internal initiatives
• Some office management duties; light phones, mail collection, internal resource organization, set appointments etc.
• Reports directly to the Regional Director
• 2 + years of design agency or equivalent agency experience
• Proven track record of building and managing client relationships
• Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills, eye for detail a must
• Work well under pressure and with minimum supervision
• Strong negotiation and selling skills
• Existing relationships are a definite plus
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in a related field a plus
Interested applicants should send cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Please include the position title in the subject header. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.