The Textiles Designer is responsible for developing all original artwork for textile repeats and design development. Someone who creates artwork for presentations, production, and sourcing support materials. We are looking for someone with strong organizational and communication skills. Must have exceptional technical skills in Illustrator and Photoshop with an overall excellent fashion sense.
• Create original artwork in Illustrator and Photoshop. Be proactive of legal infringements when creating artwork.
• Create repeats based on selected screen size requirements.
• Fantastic eye for color and trend right color combinations.
• Generate colorways as requested.
• Assist in matching development colors to the color library & printer.
• File and organize color & print library, add new colors, and update and maintain color chart seasonally.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.