Senior UI Designer
Senior UI Designer
Would you like your work to be viewed by millions of people worldwide? Do you want to join our highly supportive, well-defined UX team and contribute to visual designs across web and mobile experiences?
As a User Interface Designer, you’ll collaborate with other designers and work alongside the CEO and product team to develop your creative vision into a wonderful user experience. You’ll also be able to watch the results of your designs and respond to them with changes in our fast, iterative environment.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
You love teamwork ; you shared in kindergarten. You’re never bored and are always interested in learning the latest techniques and trends. You care deeply about quality, but can work in a variety of styles.
More about us at http://www.themuse.com/companies/zoosk
* A highly collaborative approach, both with other designers and with stakeholders
* A strong online portfolio
* Good time management skills
* 5+ years experience designing for web and mobile
* Ability to work from wireframes
* Experience owning a product creatively and seeing it through to the end (and beyond)
* Create usable, beautiful visual designs for web and mobile applications
* Work with the CEO and the product team to iterate on designs
* Come up with new ways to enhance the user experience across all platforms
* Collaborate with content strategy and interaction design to create whole experiences
* Tackle complex product problems and solve them creatively
* Encourage other designers and help them grow in their careers
IT’S COOL IF YOU
* Draw more than just stick figures
* Are curious about coding
* Like Helvetica Neue
* Know something about animation
* Want to work in an environment where weirdness is a valued attribute
Is this you? Show us your portfolio!
Zoosk celebrated a phenomenal Q1 in 2013 - http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/zoosk-reports-record-revenue-in-q1-2013-1793505.htm
Zoosk was also featured in 2012's The Digital 100: The World's Most Valuable Private Tech Companies.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.