Apparel Graphic Designer
Glamour Kills Clothing is looking for a full-time Apparel Graphic Designer. He or she would be responsible for designing graphics and textile prints for our juniors and mens division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches and identifies graphic trends that are relevant for our juniors and men’s division.
- Researches market for concept ideas, inspiration and techniques.
- Creates illustrations and textile designs for our junior and men’s seasonal lines and SMU business.
- Designs and produces illustrations including logos and graphic illustrations for juniors and men’s division.
- Designs embroidery, appliqués, patches and any novelty items for our junior and men’s division.
- Responsible for tech packing art for sampling and production.
- Meets and discusses upcoming projects with departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in graphic design as it relates to apparel.
- Ability to read trends and easily adapt to our culture.
- Thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to time manage.
- Portfolio should include multiple examples of female and male apparel graphics, textile graphics and any other relevant artwork.
To learn more about Glamour Kills Clothing, please visit: www.glamourkills.com
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.