A conceptual thinker and senior creative leader, with the vision to lead clients and internal teams to create amazing brand experiences
You enjoy working on a multi-disciplinary team. You can think your way out of a tough situation, and you always push design to the limit. You fight for your ideas but keep an open mind
We believe in the power of design thinking. We believe that working as a collaborative and cross functional team will lead us to amazing results for our clients. We believe great design can change the world.
Design at Hornall Anderson is about creating consumer engagement and telling a brand story. We’re a team of designers with different backgrounds and points of view – we bring a wide variety of skills and experiences to the table every day. We believe tougher problems demand bigger ideas.
What you’ll do:
Dig in to business problems and create beautiful and effective design solutions that engage the consumer. You are passionate about design and brand on the whole and love thinking about how we can help our clients push the envelope
• Partner with client service and strategy leads to deliver best in class solutions for our clients
• Holistic & medium agnostic perspective to every creative challenge
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Lead studio team – talent development, resourcing, feedback and reviews
• Nurture and inspire design teams to consistently deliver exceptional work on every level
• Work with client service and strategy leads to develop, maintain and grow multiple client relationships
• Partner with business development to pitch and win new client relationships
Abilities & Experience:
Here’s what we think it will take to do this job, but we love being proven wrong:
• A very strong portfolio showing a full and diverse range of work with a focus in branded environments
• Persuasive strategic thinking and presentation skills
• Holistic & medium agnostic approaches to any assignment
• 15+ years of experience leading breakthrough creative (BFA preferred)
• 5 years minimum of leading & managing interdisciplinary creative teams
• Degree in Graphic Design, Architecture, Industrial design or like discipline
Hornall Anderson has been a leading brand design/interactive agency for 30 years. Our work includes print, packaging, interactive, video and environmental projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 titans to emerging brands. We have 200 people, 1 experience lab and a swing in the conference room. We work globally with offices in Seattle and London. We think big thoughts and have great parties. Get in touch!
How To Apply