3D Retail Designer, Global Environments
The Designer, Global Environments is primarily responsible for the presentation
of Under Armour in branded environments including retail direct,
wholesale and events.
Retail design experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate closely with the Design Director of Global Environments
to develop an impactful and consistent presence for the Under Armour brand.
• Participate in the design and visualization of branded environments.
• Participate in the store design team to ensure solutions are delivered completely integrated with fixtures and architecture.
• Participate in the execution and presentation of brand campaigns in
UA branded environments.
• Partner with retail marketing team to ensure alignment
with business goals.
• Proven knowledge of the design and creative processes.
• Proven experience working with project parameters, brand standards and image, legal approvals and schematics.
• Proven ability to be accurate to specifications, true to deadlines, helpful in attitude, and resilient in the face of ever-changing client demands.
• Responsive and efficient; ability to organize and manage multiple projects to meet quality/brand standards & deadlines.
• Working knowledge of fabrication/build and installation processes, including architecture and fixtures.
• Working knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, branding, typography and color theory.
• Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to take initiative; assertive.
• Proficient in 3D design software and Adobe Creative Suite.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design
• 5+ years work experience in environmental design, with experience in retail/fixture design and brand marketing*
*Retail design experience preferred*
• Travel up to 25% of the time including internationally.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.