Interactive Art Director/Designer
The Woo is a full-service ideas agency located in Culver City, CA. We are currently seeking an Interactive/Traditional Art Director/Designer to concept and develop incredible design work and creative ideas for traditional, digital, and social programs. The ideal candidate can handle multiple projects simultaneously and is a collaborative team player. Strong design, layout, composition, and typography skills a must. MUST HAVE at least 5 years advertising agency experience. Salary range is 75-80k. Please do not respond if you do not meet these qualifications.
Interactive Art Director/Designer duties include:
- Leading and executing design solutions on multiple digital and social projects.
- High level concepting and problem solving within digital landscape.
- Demonstrating high-level knowledge of typography, graphic design, and online best practices.
- Current knowledge of digital trends and technology.
- Having expert knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Developing and executing concepts for web, social, traditional, and other brand communication.
- Creating design concepts that meet client’s business objectives, marketing requirements, and technical requirements.
- Working under pressure, meeting deadlines, and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Concepting independently and collaborating with other team members.
- Showing an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Being a self-starter/self-motivated, pursuing smart solutions sometimes with minimal information available from client.
- Must have experience with responsive web design and be able to optimize viewing experience for all devices. No programming experience necessary.
Please submit all responses and a portfolio to email@example.com.
PS. We like people who “Like” us. http://www.facebook.com/thewooagency
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.