NiCE Ltd. is seeking a project coordinator to join our family.
We are an internationally renowned branding and packaging design studio with a foundation built on design mastery and a passion for delivering creative solutions.
• Facilitate and oversee billing processes. Monitor project status in relation to cost/time projections; adjust project plans and resources to meet client needs.
• Collaboratively outline proposals & estimates.
• In collaboration with the Creative Director, ensure that project deliverables are met.
• Ensure that proper communication is maintained within project teams to ensure project expectations are understood, client objectives are achieved, & deadlines are met.
• Plan for and participate in collaborative client planning sessions, regularly scheduled meetings, ideation sessions, and presentations from project inception.
• Summarize key meetings and next steps.
• Outstanding communication and client relations skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Work well under pressure of deadlines
• Team player
• Problem solver
• Ability to plan and get upstream of clients needs
• Capacity to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously on tight timelines
• At least three years of experience within a design firm
• Complete understanding of the design process
• Proficient in microsoft office & basic knowledge of presentation software
• Experience writing proposals, email communication with clients, etc
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.