Assistant Product Manager
• Assist in the product development process from concept through introduction under the direction of the Product Manager or Sr. Product Manager.
• Conduct ongoing market research through: store visits, trade Publications, consumer interaction, trade shows, and web site monitoring.
• Input all pertinent product data for Product Fact Sheets as needed.
• Input data into development line list spreadsheets, including but not limited to item numbers, descriptions, components, freight estimates, duty rates, FOB prices, CBM, UPC codes, and net pricing.
• Update planograms and merchandising for freshness and space maximization.
• Work with vendors overseas as needed to request samples, reference materials, and pricing Provide supplies with clear directions and quality control documents to ensure timely and high-quality delivery.
• Assist with managing the flow and approvals of product samples.
• Create samples mock ups and comps for sales meetings and approval reviews.
• Provide support and information for key account programs, promotions and sales calls as well as other communications.
• Coordination of cross functional team activities.
• Summarize sales results and maintain data for line reviews and monthly business reviews.
• Inspect new product deliveries and follow through on any quality control issues with Quality Assurance & Rebuyers.
• Archive products, projects, samples and swatches as needed.
• Proof packaging
• Provide daily administrative support for Product Managers, Sr. Product Managers and/or Vice President of Product Development.
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience working in a creative, consumer product environment.
• Experience in Product Management, Marketing, Retail Trade, Inventory Management or related area preferred.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills as the position has extensive contact with senior management, vendors, and customers.
• Excellent organization and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills are required as the position has extensive contact with vendors, customers and Sr. Management.
• MS Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Wilton is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO-M/F/D/V
Email resume AND portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Work samples in JPG or PDF format or a link to your online portfolio MUST accompany your resume/application in order to be considered.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.