The artist will work under the general supervision of the Creative Director or Art Director. The artist will prepare all product and packaging artwork for release to factories for product production. Must be able to collaborate with design and product development team on all projects, adapt to changing production standards and specs, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Execution of mechanical artwork release, maintaining production standards and file integrity, ensuring technical accuracy, process efficiency and adherence to deadlines.
• Adhere to all specs and manufacturing/production to streamline manufacturing process
• Assist designers and art directions with color management, pre-production sample proofing, file set-up and technical production questions
• Maintain production consistency through all brand elements on both product and packaging
• Review all artwork and proofs for accuracy before projects are released
• Work directly with various cross-functional partners to get layout approvals and/or changes from design and product development team, follow up with external groups for outstanding materials and approvals
• Creation and/or maintenance of specifications manual
• Execution of product and/or packaging templates with creative direction from design and product development team
• A minimum of BS/BFA/Associate degree in the art field or equivalent experience of 2-3 years in the creative-technical field is required
• Proficiency with CS5, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Demonstrate ability to execute and communicate creative vision
• Must possess ability for problem solving and logical, organized reasoning in order to complete assignments
• Demonstrate ability to meet project deadlines and successfully manage multiple priorities
Wilton is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO-M/F/D/V
Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life’s many occasions, to express their creativity through crafts, to encourage them to share with their families and friends, and to capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through three divisions, Wilton Enterprises, EK Success Brands, Simpliciy and Creative Group which are leaders in their categories. More information can be found at www.wilton.com, www.eksuccess.com and www.simplicity.com.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.