Retail Panel Coordinator
The Retail Panel Coordinator works closely with the Print Production Team to assist in all aspects of administration as applicable to distros, financial tracking, and shipping/logistics management.
* Working with the Print Production Managers to administrate project costs, submission of PRs and logging of POs. This will also require learning variables about how different countries operate in terms of billing.
* Attending “Scrub Meetings” and any “Forecasting Meetings” for Remodels and NSOs, adding these to the store database.
* Working with the Print Production Managers to verify, cross-check and color-code all distros going to suppliers. This also includes interfacing with internal database, running distro reports and verifying report accuracy.
* Receive and track all shipping details from various vendors as they supply POD information for both domestic and international shipping. This will require learning different shipping protocol for domestic, international and some international countries that have specific shipping requirements.
* Documenting all processes (financial and shipping procedures) applicable to the project including rollouts, remodels and NSOs.
Candidate must have top-notch organizational abilities, and work well in a fast-paced work environment. Candidate should be excellent at multi-tasking, comfortable under pressure and able to work effectively as a team member. This position works with other teams within Apple, including Retail Marketing and Store Development, but resides within Marketing Communications (MarCom).
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.