Electro Mechanical Engineer
The nature of the work is focused on the internal or external production of products. Uses existing or new technology, platforms and engineering principles to build products for customers.
• Act as expert resource within the category during the development phase to identify and alleviate potential manufacturing issues and improve efficiency or costing. Make early recommendations on product construction techniques, must have hands-on experience in the test and development of electrical components for wearable technology products.
• Actively manage and facilitate the development and commercialization of higher levels of technology and key models on a seasonal basis.
• Collaborate with the engineering and category teams on a regular basis to develop best practice and process efficiency project agendas.
• Support innovation plans in support of category and infrastructure needs and ensure proven and tested readiness of new technologies and methods prior to production.
• College degree in Electro Mechanical Engineering. Additional experience required in lieu of a degree.
• A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in a specialized category wearable technology consumer goods technical capacity to include pattern engineering, development and production Demonstrated depth of knowledge of wearable accessories technology pattern engineering process, Asian production and RD&D processes.
• General knowledge of mold engineering required. Must be familiar with materials used in category specific wearable accessories technology. Must know machinery used in the manufacturing of category wearable accessories technology and expected results. Computer proficiency including 2-D and 3D CAD/CAM preferred. Crispin and Cadkey knowledge preferred.
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to provide guidance and advice within area of expertise. Sensitive to differing cultures, customs and business practices.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.