Senior Experience Designer
George P. Johnson / Los Angeles is looking for its newest Experience Designer. We are a unique, one of a kind agency made up of creative designers, artists, and makers who all share a passion for generating epic work for some of the biggest brands on the planet.
We are looking for a full-time, senior level experience designer in our Los Angeles studio. We want a big ideas thinker and innovative designer who can translate concepts to reality across a range of budgets and environments. Someone who passionately “owns” their work from start to finish and is deeply vested in its quality. You’ll work in a multi-disciplinary studio with everyone from creative directors and strategists to 2D graphic artists and interactive designers. And you’ll enjoy a collaborative relationship with some of our long-standing clients – some of the world’s leading brands.
• Creative visionary who can deliver in execution – concept phase to production phase
• Strategically minded and brand savvy
• Excellent presentation and client interaction skills
• Collaborative self-starter with a proactive, entrepreneurial mindset
• Mastery of 3D Studio MAX (Vray workflow)/SketchUp, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
• BFA or higher and 6+ years of experience in the exhibits/events/experiential/digital space
Skills + Experience
A creative leader who thinks beyond just architecture, but instead, about how to create cohesive stories and environments that engage audiences and move them to action.
• Have a portfolio packed with installations, exhibits, retail environments, pop-ups, and brand activations
• Demonstrate a broad range of design communication techniques: written to rendered (script development in storyboard format to white model and photo-real)
• Lead brainstorming sessions and have wicked rapid visualization/conceptualization skills
• Enjoy immersing yourself in our Client’s brand, culture, products, and marketing objectives
• Think conceptually & realistically; owning a project from start to finish
• Have a strong working knowledge of modern fabrication materials, techniques, and methods
• Passionately follow current cultural trends: interactive technology, art, design, music & film, architecture, etc.
• Work within tight deadlines and on multiple projects
• Have superior communication skills
• Confident with a healthy dose of humility & humor
If you’re passionate, driven, inspired and inspiring to others, then you should get in touch. email@example.com
Please include a link to your resume + portfolio when applying.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.